- Grows With Your Child
- 😊RECOMMENDED AGES: 18 months -8 years old. We recommend 18-24 months baby to use pedal or pedalless with training wheel mode. 2-4 years old toddler uses two-wheel balance bike mode. Best 3 in 1 design tricycle and balance bike for baby. Meet kids requirements at different ages. Max. load capacity up to 66.14 lbs
- 😊EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Our baby bike just need to install the handlebar and seat within minutes according to the instructions of the manual. No tool required, easy as a pie
- 😊SAFE DESIGN: Unique U-Shape carbon steel body has damping function and it works with the EVA widen silent wheels to absorb shock while riding on uneven surface. Non-slip Handlebar, adjustable seat and detachable training wheels & Pedal. Together, the bike provides an excellent riding experience to your kids throughout the childhood
- 😊LEARN TO STEER: Our toddler bike is the best birthday gift for baby to learn how to ride a bike. Excellent indoor baby walker toy develops kids balance and helps kids gain balance, steering, coordination, and confidence at an early age
- 🎁 PERFECT GIFT: LUOOV Baby bikes have been passed safety testings required, all the materials and designs are safe for kids, please feel assured to choose. Well packed in gift Box, great first bike Christmas present choice
Our fun baby bikes feature everything your kids love.
Why LUOOV Baby Balance Bike?
If you learned to ride a bike back in the '80s or early '90s, you probably took the standard progression. It went: tricycle, training wheels, and then bruised and bloody limbs on a newly 2-wheeled pain machine. The child development experts agree that the only thing training wheels do is help a kid learn to pedal, but the most important thing of conquering a bike is BALANCE, which is exactly what our Baby Balance Bike will help to develop.
Compare to normal balance bike, our Baby Balance Bike is specially designed to minimize the danger of riding.
Unlike other kids who only loves playing with smart-phone or tablet indoor, your baby will be very active and love cycling at very early age. Then, they'll pretty much be able to make a seamless transition to the pedal-pushing bike. That means that you won't really get to run behind them, shouting gleeful encouragement like you normally see in popular media.
Leg strength, balance, self-confidence and most important thing: Happiness!
These are what LUOOV Baby Balance Bike offers.
135° steering limited to avoid baby side falling. This toddler bike creates a smooth, easy ride for young infants.
Press the button to set the seat height. 2 levels from 12.6" to 14.2".
The baby bike has a modular design Just need to install within 3-5 minutes (no tools required). You can easily put it in the trunk of a car for use in parks, mall or wherever toddler would rather ride than walk
Give your child the best riding experience with easy to balance LUOOV baby bike.
Detachable Training Wheel
All the materials and design are safe for kids, please feel assured to choose.
4 ways to ride: infant trike, steering trike, learn-to-ride trike, and classic trike
Recommend Age: 2 - 4 Years Old
Unique Design: Safe, Fun and Memorable.
1. Color: Blue/Pink/Green
2. Package Dimensions: 19.88 x 10.63 x 5.71 inch
3. N.W / G.W: 5.73lb / 7.18 lb
4. Maximum loaded: 66.14lb
5. BPA free, nontoxic, durable and Sturdy.
Meet different needs during your kids' growth
- 1. Training Wheels Mode for baby 24 month
- 2. Detachable Pedal for early cycling fun
- 3. Balance Bike Mode for 2-4 years old kids
- 4. Adjustable Seat Height
Purchased for a Christmas gift and it was a hit.
The colors are a little odd but look better in person. The seat easily adjusted and the handle bars can be adjusted to face in our out based on arm length. I will say it’s light weight and your little one will need to be careful climbing on or off bec it does topple over easily. Other than that it’s nice for kids and good quality for price
Since I was buying this bike on line I was not sure how good it really is. Now, finally, after unpacking, assembling and test driving by 2 years old I can say : it is great!
Assembly is really very easy. No tools required. No sharp edges. Nice , bright colors. We put extra back wheels on it and, at least in this configuration, it is very stable. I love the idea that it can be used 3 different ways. But we also put pedals on and although they were not being used yet, they do not interfere when bike is used just as “push bike” i.e just being pushed by short legs touching a ground. It seems very well made, solid and sturdy so I hope it will survive intense usage ( but we did not test long-term use yet). It is light enough to be carried in just one hand by adult while necessary, like during crossing the street. The tires are made of plastic (and no rubber) but soft enough not to scratch a floor if bike is used indoors.
And, finally, what I really love about it is that it resembles “real bike” ( not just “small babies bake”) which some toddlers may greatly appreciate.
PS To avoid a confusion I include a picture of the bike I am talking about